make at home
Make Little Green Leaf cheeses whenever you want at home!
You can also get Little Green Leaf cheese in handy "make at home" packs, which allow you to make 500g of cheese by just adding a few simple ingredients and following these simple instructions:
- mix the contents of this pack with the soy milk, preferably in a food processor, but a hand whisk will do!
- during mixing, add the coconut oil (melted but not hot)
- when completely mixed together, add to a cold pan and place on a medium heat
- whisk continually, and the mix will thicken and begin to bubble gently
- when nice and thick, add the cider vinegar and whisk well
- transfer to a suitable dish and refrigerate until cold
- store in the fridge in an airtight container.